Max Charge Rate: 4.75A
Continuous Discharge Rate: 21.5A
Pulse | Peak: 40.6A
Max Safe Cut-Off: 1.95V
Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (65%), 1000 (58%)
Chemistry Type: Li-ion INR (Li-NiMn)
Spec. Sheet in Download Center: Yes
Phenomenal for those that like hotter coils in mech mods and/or users that prefer insanely-low resistance setups at higher wattage capabilities. Hohm Work can be used in both regulated and non-regulated devices. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2531mAh capacity, with a CDR of 21.5A and a pulse/peak rating of 40.6A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4 mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm Work is based off the LG HE2 chemistry foundation, with manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel to achieve unprecedented capabilities. HE2 chemistry consists of NMC already, but adjusting the NMC rations was key to achieving recorded levels.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by the rightful authorities/laboratories and accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
These cells are built specifically for intense & power-hungry devices that require consistent amperage delivery to operate as intended. Not only was power & capacity a priority, but safety measures were at the forefront of it all.
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid with lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
• each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with higher multiplier of resistance.
• every cell equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 4.75A. This is not a misprint. 4.75A as in FOUR POINT SEVEN FIVE amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, internal resistance spread pre|post, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
1 Density Loss Ratio
2 Thermal Image Distribution
3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
4 Cycle Life Retention
5 Resistance Retentivity