This is a regulated mod battery, please 'DO NOT' use in mech mods.
Max Charge Rate: 4.25A
Continuous Discharge Rate: 20.7A
Pulse | Peak: 36.3A
Max Safe Cut-Off: 1.95V
Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (78%), 1000 (69%)
Chemistry Type: Li-ion INR (Li-CoMnNi)
Spec. Sheet in Download Center: Yes
Designed for those that wish to feed insanely power-hungry devices without having to swap batteries every other minute. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 3077mAh capacity, with a CDR of 20.7A and a pulse/peak rating of 36.3A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm Life is based off the LG HG2 chemistry foundation, with manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel as well as added custom bonding agents to achieve unprecedented capabilities. It is further enhanced with Showa Denko & Magna Steyr components to give it the heartbeat of Hohm Tech.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by the rightful authorities/laboratories and accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
• each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with higher multiplier of resistance
• every cell is equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 4.25A. This is not a misprint. 4.25A as in FOUR POINT TWO FIVE amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
1 Density Loss Ratio
2 Thermal Image Distribution
3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
4 Cycle Life Retention
5 Resistance Retentivity Pre|Post